IGD has adopted this internationally accepted system of operation, and based its Quality Management System on ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Bureau Veritas, one of the most respectable bodies in the world in the field of “Quality” since 1828 certifies IGD’s emphasis on quality, audits, training and institutional perspective, with the “Quality Assurance Certificate”.
IGD prepares and archives all its reports and documents in accordance with the documentation structure stipulated in the Quality Management System. In all areas IGD serves, all procedures are documented and established in processes, which are specified, along with all forms, documentation principles, trainings, customer satisfaction emphasis, quality policy, and the undertaking of the management, in a “Quality Manual”. This manual is subject to an audit by experienced auditors of Bureau Veritas, in December of each year.
TS-EN-ISO 9001 Standard published by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is the International Quality Management Standard implemented in member states of the European Community and many countries, as the certification model, and is based on 8 principles of quality.
• Customer Focus: Corporations are interconnected with their customers. That is why they must be aware of the present and future needs of their customers, meet their requirements, and exhibit a willingness to exceed the expectations.
• Leadership: Leaders provide the organization with a single mind regarding objectives and administration. Leaders must create and maintain an internal environment whereby individuals contribute effectively to the achievement of targets by the organization.
• Participation of Individuals: The employees are the essence of any organization. Effective participation of employees in the operations of the organization, enable the organization to benefit from the skill set of the participants.
• Process Oriented Approach: Management of activities and related sources within a process ensures a more effective Quality Assurance System.
• System Oriented Management: Definition, understanding and management of interrelated processes as a system contributes immensely to the effectiveness and productivity of the organization in achieving the targets.
• Continuous Improvement: Continuous improvement of the total performance of the organization must be its permanent objective.
• Realist Decision-Making: Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data, and on information.
• Supplier Relations on a Win-Win Basis: The organization and its suppliers are autonomous entities, which are connected with a mutually benefiting relationship that enhances both parties ability to create added value.
Management’s Commitment of IGD
- IGD Management is confirmed that, the company works is extremely important for providing continuity of Quality Management System (QMS)
- IGD Management and all employees committed that be aware of regulatory, legislative requirements and the importance of the customers.
- IGD Management committed that providing required trainings, human resources, infrastructure and enviorenment.
Quality Manual of IGD
IGD has adopted an internationally acknowledged mode of operation, and based its Quality Management System (QMS) on ISO standard 9001:2000. Employees of IGD are responsible with the maintenance of this system.
IGD carries out its all activities in accordance with the documentation structure stipulated in the QMS. In all areas IGD serves, all procedures are documented and established in processes. IGD employees provide the services in strict observance of these processes from the moment they commence serving the customers on.
Processes, along with all forms, documentation principles, trainings, customer satisfaction emphasis, quality policy, and the undertaking of the management, are compiled in a “Quality Manual”. This manual is subject to an audit by experienced auditors of Bureau Veritas, in December of each year.
The quality management system of IGD is prepared by the Management Representative, authorized to act in an autonomous and impartial manner, and is put into practice through the approval of the Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The “Quality Manual” serves as a reference source for the depiction of the whole quality management system.
Management Representative of IGD
A “Management Representative” is appointed by the management, for the task or monitoring, auditing, observing and reporting the implementation and effectiveness of IGD Quality Management System.
Prior to “Management Review Meetings”, the Management Representative prepares and submits to the management the performance report covering “Intra-Company Observations”, “Corrective and Preventive Activities”, “Customer Complaints”, and “Quality Objectives”.